It is Our Mission to provide tools for members to compete in any market place enabling them to operate financially successful businesses. Our Objectives
- To encourage and support business ownership by women
- To enable women business owners to network and conduct business with one another
- To offer ongoing training in business ownership, through programs and seminars offered by the State, Regions, and Chapters
- To increase the visibility and clout of women business owners, while furthering their influence and participation in the general business community
- To provide a legislative voice for women business owners at the Federal, State, and Local levels
- To interact with other business organizations
You can select the meeting for which you want to register from the column on the left.
You will need to sign in or create an account to do so.
Non-member must pay for registrations prior to the meeting via credit card.
All transactions are done via a secure connection.
For more information about NJAWBO Shore Region, see our website.